The Four Year Under Graduation Program opens many opportunities for youngsters. It is designed according to the National Education Policy (NEP) 2020 framework. NEP is a comprehensive policy framework that aims to transform the education system in the country.
It encompasses various aspects of education that will benefit the graduates by giving them a wide choice in deciding what is good for them.
The choice available to the learners is in the following areas
- Flexibility in Choice of Subjects: The NEP 2020 introduces a multidisciplinary approach, allowing students to choose subjects from various disciplines. This helps the students to hone 21st-century skills giving a holistic education much needed in this technology-enabled business environment.
- The flexibility to move from one discipline to another gives the students freedom to opt for different domains/specializations during the program, subject to meeting the essential criteria.
- A choice of the mode of education liberates the student to move across the platforms, such as online or hybrid; the credits are permitted to be earned through approved online courses.
- The flexibility to exit the program at multiple stages and enter at such points taking breaks if needed empowers them to choose a vocation during their education. The credits accumulated in the Academic Bank of Credits (ABC) during the study period can be transferred to the new program wherever the student wishes to study in the future, empowering the learners with a choice to move to different institutes without losing the credits earned when needed.
The rich learning experience
The four year program offers a rich learning experience by including the much-needed learning environment through global exposure and multi-disciplinary approach; It provides scope to foster global collaborations, allowing students and faculty members to engage in international exchange programs, joint research projects, and academic partnerships. Exposure to diverse cultures and perspectives broadens students’ horizons and equips them with a global outlook, which is highly beneficial for their personal and professional growth. The multidisciplinary approach also helps the students improve essential skills, such as critical thinking, communication, problem-solving, and entrepreneurship.
What is in store for the youngsters?
The certifications that the student earns based on his/her performance every academic year is as under
- Exiting after the successful completion of the first year of study leads to a certificate, the exit post the second Year of study entitles the student to a diploma, and exiting on successful completion of three years program leads to a bachelor’s degree. Completing a four-year program leads to a Bachelors with Honours.
In a nutshell, the four-year undergraduate program such as BBA Honours promotes flexibility, integration, quality enhancement, research, global exposure, and skill development, helping the students to become a socially conscious business leader.